24 valve 5.9

crazydave

5.9 Out of a 2000 model year medium duty truck (Bering 26 MD), ran when parked but has not been ran in a few years and I can not vouch for its history so I'm selling it for a complete core or parts. Odometer says 142,378, it still has a Holset aircompresser on it as well as the VP I can take them off if not wanted as a whole, or if someone wants a core. Will trade for/towards a 62/71/14 super phat shaft or equivalent turbo. Make me an offer on the whole thing or parts. Can pull the head for pics if wanted too. Its in Rogers MN Thanks Dave
DSC01986.jpg

DSC01981.jpg

DSC01984.jpg

Last edited:
So you don't see any concerns and I would like to see whats in the pan also if you don't mind. If you don't mind pm me what your looking to get for it. I just need the head and block no pump or anything unless I can get it for a good price:rockwoot:

Thanks Charles

Last edited:
pm me a price of what you had in mind. id be willing to drive up and get it.

So you don't see any concerns and I would like to see whats in the pan also if you don't mind. If you don't mind pm me what your looking to get for it. I just need the head and block no pump or anything unless I can get it for a good price:rockwoot:

Thanks Charles

Check your email pictures sent

Do you plan on any traveling because I'm in Detroit Mi here?

We could work something out, if you wanted to meet somewhere in Wisconsin.

Sold thank you Firemed and hope you have better luck with your travels on the way home then you did Saturday.