24v exhaust manifold, Ported with T4 outlet, ceramic coated

getblown5.9

Ceritified Kleenex Dealer
Been on my truck for about an hour of run time and 3 hooks to a sled. Would work well for someone looking to run a turbo with T4 foot, rather than paying for high dollar turbos made with T3 flanges to bolt onto stock trucks.

Its been ported out, and has a 2000* ceramic coating.

I have $380 into it, asking $350 or make an offer...I know it sounds like a lot for a stock manifold, but its already ported with a T4 outlet and has the ceramic coating done. It comes tapped at the turbo flange for 1/4NPT for a pyro tap, and 1/8NPT underneath at #6 for a drive pressure set-up.

SSPX0717.jpg

SSPX0718.jpg

SSPX0719.jpg

SSPX0720.jpg

SSPX0721.jpg

Gotta sell this, need money for an adjustable pump gear. make a decent offer.

Didn't you just get this thing finished up? Switching to a different manifold?

Im going back to my tube header, with the big turbine on my charger this doesn't flow enough for my needs.

am i way out of line on the price? im willing to take some loss on it, but i guess ill have to give it away in order to get rid of it.

TJ, how much did it cost to ceramic coat the manifold and where did you have it done?

wayne

$145 to have it coated at Classic Coatings in Sheboygan, WI- that $145 included the return shipping.

It looks good, and I know that while its running it is hot to the touch, you don't wanna touch it, but shut it down and pop the hood and within just a few minutes it was cool enough to touch where as my untreated header would take 15-20 minutes or more before you could even get close to it. I dunno if thats due to the coating or the thickness of the material, but there was def a difference in underhood temps and how quickly it recovered.

bump seems to be a good price for the money you have in it and how it performs...

Back