24v exhaust manifold, Ported with T4 outlet, ceramic coated

best offer so far has been $215, its starting to look good, even tho its less than what i paid for the manifold before having it coated

FYI if the sale doesn't go through.
This would make a great manifold for 6.7 owners that want the older 24v maniold and want to use their stock turbo seeing as this has is a t4 flange

yea back up for sale, guy decided he didnt want it and never told me while i was waiting for a check.

FYI if the sale doesn't go through.
This would make a great manifold for 6.7 owners that want the older 24v maniold and want to use their stock turbo seeing as this has is a t4 flange

6.7 does not have a t4 flange.

T4flange.gif

yea basically any turbo thats a stock replacement or bolt on type turbo is T3, but there are lots of good options out there for T4 turbos that are cheaper than the bolt on type turbos that need to customized to work on our trucks.

6.7 does not have a t4 flange

I didn't think they did, whoever I was trying to sell a 5.9 3rd gen man and guy asked if it would work with a 6.7 vgt I said yes, Someone else said no they have a t4 ??

still have it. would do cash and partial trade for a stock 24v manifold thats not cracked.

hey i'm interested.... send me a pm with a price for what it takes to put it in a box

Back