24v headaches

jr22

oilfield equipped
I recently did a bunch of work to my truck and seems like i have created some of my own problems. 1st my fass pump changes tone at idle almost like it sucking air i only notice this when at 1/3 of a tank or less ?? I did a visual check for leaks but found none ?? I also since installing my new turbo have a lope at idle my smarty is on 2 and juice is on 3x1 to help stop some of the smoke when i shift into 3rd gear. i have noticed a little more smok out my breather bottle plus it makes a huge mess in the front of my engine. Where is the best place to locate the new hose ?? lastly when i push hard my egt goes threw the roof 1250* plus and still havent built more then 30 psi of boost as i shift my egt stays and my boost drop but i dont get over 30 and i am already at 85 mph. I checked for a air leak but have been unable to locate one. does any one have any ideas i need to pull a load to coal plant in colorado in less then 10 days from wisconsin. I really dont want to damage my engine doing so Thanks for the time. jr

I would check your IC they tend to crack on the pasenger lower side where the core goes into the tank. I would make some kind of boost checker with a gauge. The one I use just hooks up to the intake on the turbo with a valvestem, pump it up and listen and get some soapy water.