24V Roller Rockers

Cozze44

Junkman
Would like to put a set on my build if I can find them used. Don't care which brand, would like them to have needle shaft bearings.

Did they actually have needle bearings in them?

I had a set and they only had a roller tip, had a brass bushing instead of needles. The needle bearings made me nervous(IE one coming apart)

I had a set and they only had a roller tip, had a brass bushing instead of needles. The needle bearings made me nervous(IE one coming apart)

All of our racing applications use the needle bearings without issue so I'm not nervous about that. What did you think of the rockers? Do you think they are worth the investment? I figured I have so much wrapped up in the build that I'd like to get rid of the cast OEM monstrosity of a rocker.

All of our racing applications use the needle bearings without issue so I'm not nervous about that. What did you think of the rockers? Do you think they are worth the investment? I figured I have so much wrapped up in the build that I'd like to get rid of the cast OEM monstrosity of a rocker.

I wanted more more lift/duration. I already had a billet cam, so I went with a higher ratio rocker, as the cost was about the same(when all said and done). I will say the higher ratio rockers did just what I wanted it moved my rpm up around 3-400 rpm going down the track. I had to clearance things to make it fit though(valve covers, bridges)

I wanted more more lift/duration. I already had a billet cam, so I went with a higher ratio rocker, as the cost was about the same(when all said and done). I will say the higher ratio rockers did just what I wanted it moved my rpm up around 3-400 rpm going down the track. I had to clearance things to make it fit though(valve covers, bridges)

That seems to be the common theme as to if they are worth the money. Most say it's not worth it if you're just gonna put a stock ratio back on... Thanks for the input, hopefully someone has a used set.