24v turbo injectors

whitedodge56

Im putting my 01 24v back to stock in order to sell it... First up for sale is a s369sxe 69/74/.80 gated housing and some DAP 6x.013 injectors. Both have less than 4k miles on them. $1200 FIRM for the turbo and $500 FIRM for the injectors. I would really like for somebody to partial trade a stock turbo and stock or close to stock injectors (7x.009 or smaller). Both are still on the truck. For pics or questions call or text (225)-715-2349

After the turbo and injectors sell I will have a pretty much brand new quadzilla adrenaline and some 110# crower valve springs for sale

Forgot to mention that the turbo is setup to drop in a 2nd gen with hx40 dp. Machined compressor outlet for stock elbow and i have the oil feed adapter

is turbo a t4 foot?, i have an hy35 or an he351, both in good shape, if you're interested

Last edited:
I know it's early in your sell but I'm deff interested in Springs and qaud

It it a custom cover or something? I'm pretty sure you can get a super ore for less than $800

It it a custom cover or something? I'm pretty sure you can get a super ore for less than $800

You are right They are about $850 i thought they were more. The gated housing is $550 and im trying to get $1000 out of it with hardly any miles on it.

I actually decided just to leave the springs in. Its really not worth the $100 for me to risk having all that apart again. I will post about the quad once the truck sells.