2nd 3rd gen parts DDP3 inj, TST PMCR, Scotty 2 intake, Edge EZ, Pyro&Boost, Brake box

wpeschel

Psyko
2nd 3rd gen parts DDP3 inj, TST PMCR, Scotty 2 intake, Edge EZ, Pyro&Boost, Brake box

Here is a list of things I have forsale. All Items are used. Pics below. PM or Email Hfdmedic@yahoo.com for questions..

Scotty II intake filter needs cleaning 275$ shipped

TST PMCR R37 03-06 Has adjustable programs comes with two bypass connectors.. 300$ shipped

Edge EZ 03-04.5 pressure box no boost fooler, allen wrench and instructions included 100$ shipped

Rail pressure sensor came off of a rail I bought to have modded.. It is supposed to work, If not i will refund the money less shipping back to me 20$ bucks shipped..

Tekosha Voyager Xp brake controller working condition with wiring harness from dodge installed ready to be plugged in.. Came from my 03 dodge cummins 2500.. 60$ shipped..

Glacier diesel performance tuning kit for the Original Glacier fuel pump kit to increase fuel pressure never used.. 10$ shipped

ISSPRO boost and Pyrometer guages with pillar mount for 2nd gen works great. The guages sit inside the pillar with no bracket in the rear to hold them in, this is how they were in my truck when i got it, the never came outunless I pulled them out.. 125$ shipped

Speaker box for 03-08 dodge ram under rear passenger seat for 12 inch sub.. 45$ shipped

Set of DDP III 90hp injectors 12valve 50k miles work great no problems moving up to 140hp's.. Sorry no pics.. 350$ plus your good cores, or 425 shipped no cores.

Attachments

• photo[3] (2).JPG
    photo[3] (2).JPG
    52 KB · Views: 0
  • tst1.JPG
    tst1.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
  • tst2.JPG
    tst2.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
  • ez1.JPG
    ez1.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 0
  • rail pressure sensor.JPG
    rail pressure sensor.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
  • brake controller.JPG
    brake controller.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 0
  • gdp tuning kit.JPG
    gdp tuning kit.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 0
  • pillar and guages2.JPG
    pillar and guages2.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 0
  • speaker box.JPG
    speaker box.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 0
  • speaker box underside.JPG
    speaker box underside.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
what year models does the brake controller work on?

what year models does the brake controller work on?

It will work on any year model if you have the wireing harness for it, but the harness that is on it came out of my 03, so I would assume 03 up. I'm not sure if dodge changed the brake plug on the newer ones.. My truck came with the pig tail wireing harness that spliced onto the brake controller..

Let me know if the gauges are sold if not I will take them

Let me know if the gauges are sold if not I will take them

The guages are not sold yet. The guy has not responded to me in a couple days.. If you want them let me know. I can ship them on Tuesday..

do you still have the brake controller box?

Yes I still have the brake controller...

The TST is sold to SuperSingle...

Also everything else is OBO, but no low ballers.. May take trades for 12 valve parts, or ar15 parts sights etc, ...