2nd annual - NADM East coast Nationals ( July 17th )......

What do we need to do to become a NADM member- do we sign up at an event, or do we have to do it before we arrive at an event? THANKS Steven

Either - go online now and sign up or wait until event.

I just got off the phone with the VP of Stores there and he is offering 20% OFF anything in an A&A Automotive store with a NADM membership card! (exception of engine work, engines and tooling)

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

im def coming up had a great time in front royal last weekend, so can we camp there mite be picking up a camper next week

Last year yes you could, just had to wait to get in till Saturday morning.

We passed out quite a few flyers for the event this last weekend at the Buckeye Diesel Blast! If the weather is nice I'm sure some will come over for $25,000 in cash purses!

Truck night on Thursday before the event in Scranton at the Quaker Steak & Lube! Free tickets will be passed out!

ill be there for sure! hoping to run quick diesel this year. still debating on weather or not i should get a room or make the 3-4 hour trip for just the day

Finishing up the details, times close to those that we used at Ohio, pre flood.

Last year yes you could, just had to wait to get in till Saturday morning.

Can anyone provide more details regarding camping? By showing up on Saturday morning, does that mean you can only camp on the grounds Saturday night? All campgrounds in the area are already booked for this weekend.

Ill call them and find out about camping! Going to the Jamboree the week before to promote the show and pass out some free tickets if anyone is going to the Jamboree!

Be there with Dave and the monster truck!

Ill call them and find out about camping! Going to the Jamboree the week before to promote the show and pass out some free tickets if anyone is going to the Jamboree!

Be there with Dave and the monster truck!

Wheres the Jambo at? I was gonna take a few days off and go stay with Dave and Michelle before the A&A event. Be sweet to catch an extra event while I'm gone.:rockwoot:

Back