2nd Gen 24V Mods SBC DD, 110# Valve Springs, Pushrods and more

Caleb_S

It's a satchel...
Well I am going another route with my truck so I will not be needing the mods that I have purchased and been waiting to install. Feel free to shoot me a PM or give me a call if you want to talk (812) 219-4350, Caleb.

Here is what I have:
-SBC 3600 12CB DD- $1500 I will ship at buyers expense but local pick up would be great
-1 3/8 Input Shaft- $475 shipped
-Heavy duty NV4500 Hydros- $225 Shipped
I will sell at package deal if someone is interested in whole clutch package.
-110# Hamilton Valve Springs and Hamilton Billet Push Rods- $500 Shipped (will separate for less but would rather sell together)
-24V Silicone Intercooler Boot Kit- $160 Shipped (no pics yet but will post some as soon as I take them. These are also brand new never installed and come with stainless clamps).
TRACK BARS-PM me for pricing, local pick up preferred; but will ship at buyers expense. I have the mounting brackets and all hardware to mount as well. Track bars were made for regular cab or ext. cab short bed.

BRAND NEW never installed SBC 3600 12CB DD Clutch. This clutch is for an NV4500 5SP Trans. Clutch just came from Peter's shop about two weeks ago. I also have the Input shaft and upgraded heavy duty hydraulics. I can sell each individually or make a package deal if you are interested. PM me if you are interested.
3324how.jpg

24gozfb.jpg

Upgraded 1 3/8 Input Shaft
2ir515x.jpg

Heavy Duty Hydraulics
wi1p8n.jpg

Everything boxed up and ready to go.
2z66r0p.jpg

Hamilton 110# 24V Valve Springs and Hamilton Billet Pushrods
r7426t.jpg

ilhi86.jpg

Pushrods
2qa4cb5.jpg

Track Bars
rqvm2v.jpg

Track Bars mounting hardware
103gy7q.jpg

69fgd0.jpg

shoot me a price for the clutch input shaft and the updated hydraulic assembly

price on track bars please. i would probably just come get them so no shipping

I have decided I am no longer going to ship the track bars unless you are really interested. It is just going to cost way too much to do it according to UPS/FedEx. Unless you are just really interested then I would prefer local pick up. Thanks.

everything is sold accept the trac bars and he is keeping those. he must have just forgotten about this thread.

Everything in this thread is installed/sold/or no longer available. Please delete, Thanks