2nd gen creative gauge setups

interested in seeing what kind of creative gauge pod setups some of you guys with 2nd gen dodges are doing...

I am interested in more than the a-pillar pods...:bang

My truck already has the steering column pod, and a custom 2 gauge stainless steel mount I made for my overhead console. I plan on adding a few more gauges to the cluster and not really looking to get the pillar pod, I kinda like the gauges tucked away, yet clearly viewable while driving...

curious to see where else gauges are being stuck...picture are a plus...

here's some pics of what I got already...

overhead gauge pod.jpg

steering column pod.jpg

im going to put 5 on the kick panel right in front of my shifter im going to use the indivdual gauge pods. ill post pictures when i get them done

well I think I'm gonna fit up another piece of stainless or something to fit 2 gauges in place of the crappy dodge cupholder location...

crabelle, I'd like to see pics of how that turns out for ya..

i could take a picture when I get my camera of what it looks like not in installed...

edit - *note the overhead lights do not work...

I'll have to look into that. I never use my digital display anyways, just one of those things to look at and say "oh it's that cold."

Here's my guages:

gaugeA.JPG

I mounted my CB overhead.

Scott

Last edited:
interesting...how'd you make that?

Fashioned the plate out of some aluminum, did away with the cup launcher, and hacked up the dash. The angle adapter on the boost guage is an AutoMeter piece and the one on the pyro I made from a PVC pipe coupler.

I have another plate if your interested. It would need shaping, cutting the holes, and finishing.

Scott

This creative enough for you????...
Old style EEP white faced in the pillar and my Corsa Intellidash on top of the dash.......Andy

Attachments

• gauges-000.jpg
    gauges-000.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 290
Fashioned the plate out of some aluminum, did away with the cup launcher, and hacked up the dash. The angle adapter on the boost guage is an AutoMeter piece and the one on the pyro I made from a PVC pipe coupler.

I have another plate if your interested. It would need shaping, cutting the holes, and finishing.

Scott

ya you got any pictures of this w/o the holes, etc.? this sounds like I may want to give it a try...thanks!!

I took out the sterio and mounted it down in the cubby hole below the sterio and a flat piece a sheet metal mounted two guages and two switches!! try to get a pic up

Here's the pic. It will need to be shaped, it will not work flat. Yours for the postage if you want it or I can fax you a template.

Scott

Attachments

• DSCN0332.JPG
    DSCN0332.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 51
Back