2nd gen manual trans column and pedals lots of parts

BigBlue12V

1996 manual transmission tilt/cruise column good clock spring & air bag, everything works, all complete $100
1996 manual transmission pedal assembly complete only missing pedal pad for clutch $100
94-98 gauge clusters: (1) diesel, (1) gas, (1) gas that was modified to not look like a gas one, used in my diesel for increased rpm on tach. Metric readouts and "unleaded gas only" painted over. $30 choice
94-98 dash bezels, 3 available one custom made for double din radio $10 choice
94-98 exhaust manifold gasket matched drilled and tapped no cracks $50
03-07 exhaust manifold drilled and tapped no cracks fresh paint $90
Dana 80 factory disc brake DRW 3.55 missing shafts pinion yoke and cover $500
Dana 80 drum DRW limited slip newer yukon 4.10's around 40k miles on gears, turn key axle $900
2nd gen Dana 60 front 4.10 open needs nothing that I know of, was on my dd along with the drum 80 $400
2nd gen steering, track bar and pitman arm all good. Not the newer style HD. Make offers.
2nd gen factory bolt on drw adapters for front axle, with nuts $50
1st gen non ic upper water outlet $20
1st gen auto trans adapter $75
98-02 tilt/cruise column auto trans good air bag & clock spring $100
2nd gen 16" steel dually wheels, full set of 7 (including spare) a couple of mismatched tires on them, nothing worth talking about. $300 for all 7, no center caps or simulators available.
2nd gen factory steel (not chrome) 16" SRW wheels, 3 that I know of. $20 each
2nd gen push/pull style headlight switch with pigtail to replace your melted connector, I have a couple of these available $25 each
94-98 heater controls for truck with a/c $25
94-98 in dash cupholder $10, 2 available
94-98 driver side A-pillar trim never had gauges installed, both clips intact, gray $20
94-98 driver side A-pillar trim w/2 gauge pod (pod is for 98-02 and doesn't fit perfect) $20, broken upper clip
2nd gen battery trays both sides $10/each, original hold down bolts broken and replaced with aftermarket J hook bolts using factory hold down brackets

Most items are MAKE OFFER! This stuff needs to go! I know I have more I'm forgetting but this is all I can remember off the top of my head.
Please only contact me using my cell number, I do not get online frequently. Cell is by far the best way to reach me. Text is strongly preferred due to my odd hours but phone calls are welcome as well, just please leave me a message if I don't answer and state the best time to reach you. I'm fine with shipping anything reasonable. Cannot meet partway or deliver, my schedule doesn't allow time for that.

MY CELL PHONE IS 812-371-6069 call or text anytime be sure and note the best time to be reached so I make sure I get back with you when you're available!

Located 3 miles from Freetown, IN 47274

Thanks, Eric

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

1996 steering column and disc brake dana 80 both sold.

I also forgot I have the computer from the 96, no issues with it. Truck was a 1996 3500 diesel 5 speed 4x4, full power cruise etc. $75 / make offer.

Also fuel tank from 96 long wheel base diesel, 35 gallon great shape. No sending unit. Make offer. Probably pickup only on that one.

Still have the non gauge pillar I want it
Pm me your payment info