2nd gen rust free parts

myusername

I have a clean regular cab Id like to sell. It is completely rust free with title. I started to pull the back glass, but didn't get it all the way out and it got cold in the garage so I never worked on it anymore. From glass down is coated with home brew lizard skin and undercoating for sound deadening. The only issue with it is when I was hauling it home it slid on the trailer and put a dent in the drivers side cab corner, which was pulled and smoothed. It's gonna need painted but it's in great shape. $350

I also have a complete grey interior for this cab, in excellent shape. All wiring, nuts and bolts and everything is there including door panels but the dash is cracked and busted all to hell. Has tilt wheel and power everything. A guy is supposed to come get the seats this coming weekend, but if not Id like $300 for everything

Also have a complete rust free drivers door with all power, $150

I'd make a deal if someone wanted to come get everything at once. I know it's not competition related but I really need my garage back and to get a few bucks back out of these parts, and I ended up going a different route with my project. All prices are obo also and located in Marysville Ohio.

Would also trade everything here for a complete 98 12v engine harness with pcm for 4wd

Im looking for grey interior parts, so anything you have left over at the end of this all, please give me a shout.
specifically looking for the overhead shelf / console, the visors, pillars, kick panels, threshold strips and even door panels if they dont go.

I found that the plastic they used on the dash in these trucks repairs really really well with that 3m emblem adhesive. put some in a crack, and tape it back together under tension overnight. maybe that will help you out with the dash.
GLWS

the interior on this thing had grey carpet, seats, pillars, dash and panels but the overhead console/headliner/sun visors are more of a tan/grey color. If thats what your looking for i'll make a deal on everything cheap. the seats are near perfect, with the only exception being a small tear on the passenger seat where the drivers side usually blows out.

The dash had a few cracks in it when I bought it, but when I pulled it out with the rest of the interior the top ended up busted up along with all the plastic frame underneath so all the pieces that broke off ended up in the trash and this one is beyond fixable. The dash was pretty much the only flaw in this interior.

I'm to the point where I'm more interested in having the space back in my house. With a single car garage, the cab is taking up most of it and the interior is in one of my spare bedrooms. I need my garage and room back asap but I need to at least try to get some of the money back I have in all this stuff