2nd Gen Seats

It's ridiculous how much it costs just for a replacement bottom cushion and cover, but people can't give away a set of complete seats. If you were anywhere close to me, I'd take em.

I will take them, Let me know a good time to come get them.

You can ship a seat ups for about $20 You have to take the back apart(remove it from the seat) and ship it in one box. At that point the price comes way down

Exactly what I was thinking. I don't care what you do to the seat. I've never shipped anything close to that size/weight for $20

Maybe you misread what I'm saying I said "A" seat. not the whole entire bench. So when you break down the seat( take the back off) and take the brackets off the bottom of the seat, and lay the seat back on top of the seat bottom...... It will fit in a 30lx24wx15h box. That will bring the price way down because its in a standard box. I did not say you can ship a whole seat assembly for $20. That is just stupid. Most people are looking for the DS seat or the armrest. Also the shipping will be a bit more but not crazy. The Post office will do it for 35.48 from Harwich to Fairfield. Not that it does you any good but From MA to NJ its 19.90.

OP GLWS hate to see good seats going to the junkman

Back