2nd gen setup

cu2500

So I ran the 3rd gen setup on my 2008 but I'm thinking about doing the 2nd gen setup on my 2012. Who do you all suggest getting the parts through? Who has had good luck with one over the other. I did a little research on a few. There is the Engineered diesel but I've heard they're downpipe and oil line are too short. I haven't heard a whole lot about the source automotive. and then there is the fleece mantake. Whos is the best for the buck?

Not a 6.7, but I have all Stainless diesel stuff. Everything went together very easy.

I guess I'm dumb. What is the "setup"? What are you lookin' for?

I think he means a 2nd gen manifold and the piping to plumb the turbo to the intercooler.

Steed Speed manifold all the way! You'll never look back with that in a 2nd gen T4 style.

895 seems steep with no manifold. With the PDI manifold I used I was into it for about 800 plus turbo. Its not that hard of a job to build the stuff.

Yeah sorry i was meaning the manifold and plumbing for turbo. So for you guys that have done this swap, my next question would b what size turbo to get. Thinking about 120 nozzles cp3 and im going to be running the h&s custom tuning.

For daily driving a 472/83/.9 is the cats meow. Even towed well for me.

Steeds are $650 to$740. Cheap and quality surpasses all others.