2nd Race added at Silver Dollar Raceway

DavidTD

DPM
May 23rd, NADM will feature our diesel classes at the regular saturday program at Silver Dollar Raceway at Reynolds GA.

We feel this will be a great way to introduce the locals to the best diesel racers in the southeast so they can get ready for the NADM show in September at Silver Dollar Raceway.

So, put it on your calendars, May 23rd, Reynolds GA, Silver Dollar Raceway.

Ok, My Sgt. let me off for the Sat. but not Sun.....:bang
I'll still be there but I'll have to get my Happy A$$ up at 0430 on Sun. morn for a 12hr. shift!!!!!!

Oh Well!!!!

See ya there!!!!!!!

yahoo!!!! another southern boys drag race - gettin close even to the big FL!

Nice job Dave - cant wait for that southern hospitality!:clap::clap::clap:

Looks like I'm off that week end so I'll be there:ylsuper:
Billy

After speaking with a few racers, I don't think I was clear about the May 23rd event. This is a normal NADM points race and all classes will be run.

And Darren Morrison will have his Pro Stock Diesel there too. :rockwoot:

yahoo!!!! another southern boys drag race - gettin close even to the big FL!

Nice job Dave - cant wait for that southern hospitality!:clap::clap::clap:
good i need a fix of good old drag racing. you still need a race in florida!:rockwoot:

Hell yea ..only 30 minutes from the house i'll be there and i'll bring lots of friends...:cheer:

very much looking forward to this after being left hanging without a race. Hopefully there will be a nice showing from others who feel the same

Shame you guys are so far away from me but I am going to make the drive one day to hang with you'll again. Triton: Good to meet up with you, till next time take care.

Jim

Shame you guys are so far away from me but I am going to make the drive one day to hang with you'll again. Triton: Good to meet up with you, till next time take care.

Jim

same here Jim :Cheer: you should try to make the Sept event at Silver Dollar. It's a replacement for the annual Commerce meet so it will likely be a good one

Yup!! After a total wasted trip to TS, I'll be looking forward to this race BigTime!!!

Anyone thinking of acting like those F'n idiots that got TS cancelled, Stay the F**K home!!!!

I agree with you...But the police in reynolds don't play.If they catch anyone doing anything stupid you will get a ticket..Or if you do something at the track you will be arrested

Back