$30 per head, per day SDX 2011.

Griping on comp D got Daniel an offer for a free tour of the fairgrounds a few years back after he griped about not getting a tour of the shop..... He declined the fairgrounds tour for some reason.

Dan Scheid made that right two years ago. No worries there. There is no bad blood. A handshake and conversation took care of it. I really appreciate how he handled that and still have his personal card on file.

You could always watch from the road. I hear those seats will be free.

Or, hide in the trunk of the car your gonna ride up in. Oh wait, your not bringing your car? Why? Because its SDX! You dont drive your car to SDX thats why! You spend the extra cost for diesel and get less milage because its SDX! If $75 is too much to pay for a weekend of what SDX has to offer, then maybe this isnt the sport for you.

I have been in the sport eleven years. No worries about what I want to participate in. And the 50% increase comes from that it is me and my wife.

I dont even want to think about what its gonna cost to get there but im going.

im coming up from FL. im going spend a fortune in fuel. they can charge what they want i aint missing out on a good time with good friends.

It will cost your $10-$15 to get into a local brush pull, and you don't get to see some of the best trucks in the country either. I would rather pay an extra $15.

I still dont see the problem? Its pretty much the same as last year except all in one price now... Wasnt it 10 for first session qualifying then 15 or 20 for the night session? Hence 30 for all day.... And exactly who gives a chit its the nations top trucks and ALOT of great pulling and if your not there to watch that, what are you really doing there in the first place?

Last edited:
I still dont see the problem? Its pretty much the same as last year except all in one price now... Wasnt it 10 for first session qualifying then 15 or 20 for the night session? Hence 30 for all day.... And exactly who gives a chit its the nations top trucks and ALOT of great pulling and if your not there to watch that, what are you really doing there in the first place?

I couldn't agree more. I think they are charging at the gate for the whole days events to keep the Partying in the parking lot down. I did like having a parking pass and going back and forth to the hotel as I wanted. Will this still be the case?

Let's see....
Fuel $450
Hotel $600 for 6 nights I'll be gone.
Work missed $1300 for 4 days
Food/drinks/miscellaneous crap $400

There's $2750 in real costs for me to go to SDX...and that's probably a light estimate.
I could give a rats ass about a $30 a day gate fee.

Last edited:
Let's see....
Fuel $450
Hotel $600 for 6 nights I'll be gone.
Work missed $1300 for 4 days
Food/drinks/miscellaneous crap $400

There's $2750 in real costs for me to go to SDX...and that's probably a light estimate.
I could give a rats ass about a $30 a day gate fee.
but but but...it increases his travel budget by 50%....

Whatever. Hooker you have met me right? You don't have to make fun of someone just cause we count our money differently. I am ok if you guys want to spend your money on the increased gate fees it's just not for me this year.

Maybe we will see you there next year then. The results and lots of vids will be posted im sure.

Whatever. Hooker you have met me right? You don't have to make fun of someone just cause we count our money differently. I am ok if you guys want to spend your money on the increased gate fees it's just not for me this year.

Yes Daniel, I originally met you at the NHRDA East Coast Finals a few years back, then at TS the past two years. I'm not necessarily making fun of you man. Just pointing out how rediculous you are making the small price to get in when you look at the big picture. Its not how we count our money per say, its how we value a good time with friends. If I lived across the street I wouldn't care if they charged 100 dollars for the weekend.

Fat fingered from my phone.

Yes Daniel, I originally met you at the NHRDA East Coast Finals a few years back, then at TS the past two years. I'm not necessarily making fun of you man. Just pointing out how rediculous you are making the small price to get in when you look at the big picture. Its not how we count our money per say, its how we value a good time with friends. If I lived across the street I wouldn't care if they charged 100 dollars for the weekend.

Fat fingered from my phone.

The question was rhetorical. Of course We know each other. The point was to do you really want to stir up the 6'6" 400lb man behind the keyboard? It was a poor attempt at humor. Lol

The question was rhetorical. Of course We know each other. The point was to do you really want to stir up the 6'6" 400lb man behind the keyboard? It was a poor attempt at humor. Lol

Daniel, I've met you and I just don't think you are a violent person. Me on the other hand, I would kill Hooker for you! LMAO Fella's, every man reaches his point of dollars spent versus fun had. Daniel has met his and I'm fine with that. Daniel, if you change your mind you know where we will be. Gary

Daniel, I've met you and I just don't think you are a violent person. Me on the other hand, I would kill Hooker for you! LMAO Fella's, every man reaches his point of dollars spent versus fun had. Daniel has met his and I'm fine with that. Daniel, if you change your mind you know where we will be. Gary

Haha. You caught me Gary I wouldn't harm hooker if I wanted too. He was the only one making it personal, had to see if I could get a stir. And Gary you summed up my thoughts perfectly. Thank You.

Back