33x12.5x17 pro-comp Xtremem mud terrain

z79outlaw

I have a set of 4 33x12.5x17 pro-comp Xtremem mud terrain tires for sale, they've never been on the road, they are currently mounted on a set of H2 wheels, I bought them, but then decided to make a dedicated pulling truck instead of a daily driver, they've only been used for mock-up, they dont even have weights on them. I paid $950 or so for these last spring, during a free shipping deal. The tires are for sale for $850, I would prefer to trade for a set of 315/75/17 BFG All-terrains, in new or 95%+ condition or a 220V Miller Mig welder. Will not ship, they are located in Neshkoro, WI. But I can meet up with anyone between there and just north of Chicago. If someone is serious about them I can bring them to Union Grove, this weekend.

Pro Comp Xtreme Mud Terrain Radial

I am very interested, let me know what your bottom dollar is and what town we could meet in!! I live near South Bend, IN.

$850 is bottom dollar, I cant hold them past this weekend and North of Chicago, is as far as I can bring them. I'm trading them for 305's next week, unless I can trade them for 315's or sell them before this weekend.