36's........................

5th low is def a tough one to pull off. But pullin in high range is tough on any tranny. I'd go 5th gear and big ring and pinion(4.10, 4.30, 4.56,4.88 or 5.13's)

Yup...my truck absolutely ripped when I could hang out 5th gear.

the good thing obout the bigger tires are if you have enough power to pull 4th, but not enough for 5th those bigger tires will add that needed track speed in 4th.

I havent seen any. You would think you would have alot of side wall flex, but I dont know if that helps take out bounce or what or if the weight keeps em planted.

i dont know what your looking for as far as a bigger bar for your trac bars but i have some 2" x 1/4" DOM...they are cut in 6' lengths

i dont know what your looking for as far as a bigger bar for your trac bars but i have some 2" x 1/4" DOM...they are cut in 6' lengths

Thanks for the offer but I got a 15 ft stick of 2in tubing that was gonna be for a weight box but plans have changed a little I'm not sure what I'm doin yet though.

Got milk u said u pulled 5th low! Was that on a tite track! And also what was your setup last year, im pretty sure i have the same setup as u did in my 01! I didnt dare try 5th low on a tite track! I Did go 2nd high on a tite track once and got 3rd! if i would of went 4th low i mite of won!

And about the 36's..............GOOD LUCK WIT DAT!

I pulled 5th with 35's on a red clay tight track last year. 4000rpm One slippin azz clutch and a snuffed charger @ 310ft. Egts buried the 2000* pyro. the truck did well but it ain't gonna last long with the hero gear. I'd rather have bigger gears to try that gear again

Got milk u said u pulled 5th low! Was that on a tite track! And also what was your setup last year, im pretty sure i have the same setup as u did in my 01! I didnt dare try 5th low on a tite track! I Did go 2nd high on a tite track once and got 3rd! if i would of went 4th low i mite of won!

It was before my sts's, on a harder track. you wanna talk about wheel speed!:evil I run 2nd high almost every pull with no problem, works great!

How wide are those tires? I pulled wit ha 36x15.5 last year and didn't have any bounce issues. Year before it had 33's and they seemed to bounce more then the larger tires.
All I need now is more horsepower...

Back