370s and 3k gsk??

freedomfighter

I was thinking about getting 370s and a 3k gsk and was wondering what power increases i would expect and if my tranny could hold up to this set up. Is anyone running this and if so how do yall like it?

Do yourself a favor and search... This site has that handy feature and things such as google help as well. Question has been asked a million times.
Not that I have anything that is more than your truck I'm sure but the guys on this site are here for exactly what the title says... COMPETITION DIESEL. Most guys are either going to clobber you or not answer at all.

I was thinking about getting 370s and a 3k gsk and was wondering what power increases i would expect and if my tranny could hold up to this set up. Is anyone running this and if so how do yall like it?

Two Billion Six Hundred and Ninety Five Million Three Hundred and Thirty Three Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty One horsepower at the crank! LOL

Should be about 350 at the wheels.

Thank you big blue. i understand the whole searching thing but i wanted thoughts of this on a stock turbo. and i don't mean just reading "they run hot" i know that but was wondering about the power increases.

I have 370s and 4k gsk with the stock turbo in my 95 auto truck it made 400HP and 933Tq the last time it was on the dyno. You will definatly want to at least get a converter and valve body for the trans or it wont be long in the world.

Thanks for the info. ETO, that is what i was hoping for when i asked this question. Just someone who had done it to chime in. Anyways i have a triple disk converter and a valve body so i will soon get the 4ks and 370s.

You do realize that was THE combo 10 years ago. Jim and I have both run it, as about probably half the people on this forum. That's why search was suggested...

Call Jeff Garmon...his package made 429 at the wheels on my truck, for a little over a grand.

I'm running 370s and a 4k setup with stock turbo an I put down 390 on the dyno I'm still running stock timing though.