3rd - 4th gear RPM Flare.....HELP Please

SLVRBullet

so i just had my trans completely rebuilt with the suncoast extreme rebuild kit, billet input, & billet flexplate. I re-used my HTS valve body & cts billet single. After a little hick-up with the install it is all back together & running but now there is a 3rd-4th gear rpm flare. if i baby it it will shift just fine, hold and all is good. But when i am under anything other than the lightest throttle 1-2-3 shift is great but then the 3-4 flare happens. As soon as i back off the throttle it shifts & all is goood again. What could be wrong???? all electronics check out good, i replaced the gov. pressure sol. already twice just to make sure it wasn`t that. could it be outta adjustment?????

im at a loss & need help

Thanks

Sounds like a leak or adjustment. Give Dave at Goerend a call best service bar none! May take a bit to get thru but when he calls you'll have an answer!!

I would drop the OD unit and take a look. There is a port you could check pressures, but I would say the unit will need dropped if you have already slipped it several times.