3rd gen T4 manifold

drillpipe

Spent more to go slower
HTT stainless one piece manifold with T4 foot. Has very few miles and 30-40 passes on it. Needs to go, $350 to your door

c123ecdc.jpg

5efcb2e8.jpg

058cee88.jpg

Thats what I was told by HTT when I bought it. Has been sitting on shelf for last couple years. Has some discoloration from heat cycles

Thanks for the bump. Whoever gets this will be happy with it.

Thats what I was told by HTT when I bought it. Has been sitting on shelf for last couple years. Has some discoloration from heat cycles

I bought a new one a couple months ago. :doh:
Currently trying to justify this one because it's a great deal.

I bought a new one a couple months ago. :doh:
Currently trying to justify this one because it's a great deal.

You know you need it..:lolly: This thing needs to go since wife told me I had to sell some stuff before I can get a roll cage kit for the old 12V.

You know you need it..:lolly: This thing needs to go since wife told me I had to sell some stuff before I can get a roll cage kit for the old 12V.

While it's a great deal, I'm not considering it a steal..... A steal is something I can't pass up............:poke:

HTT stainless one piece manifold with T4 foot. Has very few miles and 30-40 passes on it. Needs to go, $350 to your door

c123ecdc.jpg

5efcb2e8.jpg

058cee88.jpg

Is it missing some plugs there near the base? Do you take paypal? I want it....

1 port for EGT gauge and I used the other for drive pressure feed for a wastegate. I prefer money order or check, but will take paypal.

1 port for EGT gauge and I used the other for drive pressure feed for a wastegate. I prefer money order or check, but will take paypal.

I'll take care of the paypal fees, consider it sold....pm me your paypal info please, thanks..