4 cyl diesel with inline pump

Ok but size wise it's not big. Much smaller than a 4bt. I was going to put in a golf cat actually lol.

What's approx length, width, and height of it. Think it's too big for what I'm looking for but worth a try

I'll take it if you can put it on a pallet and ship it to me.(i'd pay shipping of course).

RonA

I can do that but you have to figure out the shipping. I can put it on a pallet and bring it to a freight company in Grand Rapids MI.

Ok but size wise it's not big. Much smaller than a 4bt. I was going to put in a golf cat actually lol.

I'm planning on building a little 1/4 scale pulling tractor one day. The engine size for the class is 1L or less with unlimited turbos and injectables :evil

Dam that sounds interesting. My first intention was a garden pulling tractor but the local club said only naturally aspirated. :umno:

Dam that sounds interesting. My first intention was a garden pulling tractor but the local club said only naturally aspirated. :umno:

That's sorta what I was thinkin when I first saw it. A local Kubota dealer wants 2700 bucks for an old clapped out half melted diesel cub w/ a 3 cyl. Couldn't justify it. Still lookin for one to put in a narrow frame.

n/a would suck for a 1L. They must not want any competition in the class :doh:

Back