4 cylinder cummins ??

nathan04

I have been kicking around the idea of putting a 4 cylinder cummins in my jeep. I am wondering how much horsepower that motor will safley handle. I mean 400-500rwhp. Is that too much for that motor. Also which manual tranny would work good with my set up. It will used as a toy, not an everyday driver.
thanks

Locate aaron at hd fabrication. He is a guru on them. He currently has a 4bt in a daily driven dodge dakota 4x4. (HDfabrication.com):Cheer:

Locate aaron at hd fabrication. He is a guru on them. He currently has a 4bt in a daily driven dodge dakota 4x4. (HDfabrication.com):Cheer:

That guy that posted above you ain't too shabby with a 4BT from what I hear either;)

Chris

Thanks for all the replys. Thats just the info I was looking for.... And roachie the supercharger is still in the plans:ft:

check craigs list as well as ebay i found one not far from roachie a month or so ago.

we got one thats a set up to be used as a lagoon pump im pretty sure you could come across one fairly easy might be a generator or some other construction application you could take out of

Case Skidsteers and Komatsu mini excavators too I think. Positive in the Case equipment.

Case Skidsteers and Komatsu mini excavators too I think. Positive in the Case equipment.

Yea we have two case skidloaders and 580 backhoes. They are great engines. We have never had the first problem with any of them. I think I can find an engine fairly easy. I have been watching craiglist and ebay. Thanks again for all the comments guys.

Yea we have two case skidloaders and 580 backhoes. They are great engines. We have never had the first problem with any of them. I think I can find an engine fairly easy. I have been watching craiglist and ebay. Thanks again for all the comments guys.

If you need engines I'm just up the road .

Back