4 Wheel steer Cummins

I believe that is a rear steer truck, didn't see the front turn at all.

you know, I think your right. I was to focused on those motorcycle rims to pay that much attention.

x2 its a rear wheel steer, if Im seeing right they are u1300 mog axles.

That's what I was thinking. Also he doesn't even have a locker. Why build something like that and have open diffs???

What a T U R D :hehe: I get info sent on there plasma table all the time, and it has videos of the truck on the CD. It has some nice design on some of the parts, but as far as an offroad truck goes its worthless. :doh: $.02

That's what I was thinking. Also he doesn't even have a locker. Why build something like that and have open diffs???

He has a locker in there, whether he hooked it up or not I dont know. All mog axles have a selectable locker in them from the factory.

What a T U R D :hehe: I get info sent on there plasma table all the time, and it has videos of the truck on the CD. It has some nice design on some of the parts, but as far as an offroad truck goes its worthless. :doh: $.02

I agree, it looked pretty much completely useless in the video. It would be a real steaming pile if it got into some worse off road conditions.

I would like to see that beater on Habanero Falls out in Las Cruces. It would come back in a bag:hehe: