4000+++ RPM'S for CR's????

TopFueler said:
We have been testing it and it is awesome just as expected from PPE. Nice work.

Any dyno graphs or power curves? Track times?

PPE makes nice stuff. Many of my friends and cust. use their dual CP3's.

Soup Nazi said:
Any dyno graphs or power curves? Track times?

PPE makes nice stuff. Many of my friends and cust. use their dual CP3's.

Don,

Please give me a PM... Thanks

Dan

is this the version you were telling me about on the phone last week?
Roy

partsguy662 said:
You'd make a good woman, Cory.....:hehe:

No, you see the word "woman" is a slogan for men. It goes like this.....

WO! MEN!

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Dan@PPE said:
We have had a couple of beta boxes out on the market for the last couple of weeks. You have seen some of the results. Do you have any questions?

Dan Grant

Dan,

Some dyno graphs or bonified track times would be nice if you could supply them as I am about to start working on posible programming for my Common Rail.:poke:

If these "results" you speak of are from Wade though, I'll spend my money elsewhere for now. Wades mouth and butt meter are not the most accurate:doh:

yeah, I am with everyone else, lets see a dyno graph or video before we drop a bunch of money on something that doesn't work

Dockboy said:
Dan,

Some dyno graphs or bonified track times would be nice if you could supply them as I am about to start working on posible programming for my Common Rail.:poke:

If these "results" you speak of are from Wade though, I'll spend my money elsewhere for now. Wades mouth and butt meter are not the most accurate:doh:

im going to leave this one alone because its not worth the arguement.*bdh*

in that case...post the results you guys have.
It shouldn't be too hard if y'all did some of the testing.

Dan@PPE said:
These are not boxes, it is an update for the OLD Hot style Xcelerators... Hope this clears some of the confusion up...

OK - thanks for the clarification. Now for a follow-up question: Will these old 'hot' Xcelerators work with my non-Dodge application ECM which is controlling a 4-cylinder ISBe originally out of a medium duty rig?

Thanks,

Matt

PPE Hot

Dan@PPE said:
Doug from PPE? there is no stacking this unit, It is the new version Hot tunes...

We are working on a regular timing tune for people not running nitrous, should be ready in the next month or less...

Dan

Dan,

I have the same unit as sootman. I'm not running NOS so I am very interested in the unit with less timing. Pls post when it's ready so I can send it in to you for upgrading. Very much appreciated.