4000 RPMS on the Dyno

Signature600 said:
The VP's continue to be the forgotten stepchild of the Cummins world...they are the next 6.5L:D Chris

My God Chris, bite your tongue!!! :hehe: :hehe: I'm already adopted and now you say I drive a step-child! :kick: :hehe:

Signature600 said:
I figured as much...good thing I have a 12v, and already have 6K springs in my truck. I guess I can tell all the guys I got sold on the Smarty that I'm sorry to have lied to them.

The VP's continue to be the forgotten stepchild of the Cummins world...they are the next 6.5L:D

Chris

I've never seen a 550+hp daily driven 6.5 that can also pull a sled and haul a jeep on the weekends :poke:

But yea, we are nearly forgotten...thats why I am going mechanical on my truck next year. :evil

4x4dually said:
My God Chris, bite your tongue!!! :hehe: :hehe: I'm already adopted and now you say I drive a step-child! :kick: :hehe:

The truth hurts Jory...but that explains a lot too!

getblown5.9 said:
I've never seen a 550+hp daily driven 6.5 that can also pull a sled and haul a jeep on the weekends :poke:

But yea, we are nearly forgotten...thats why I am going mechanical on my truck next year. :evil

No, neither have I...but you got my point:D:D
Chris

I'm glad the adrenaline came out. At least quad gave us a bunch of different tunes and options to download and play with.

It'll never happen, all of use smarty guys who dropped $650-700 on a programmer that promised custom tuning, and updates, new downloads etc were lied to and forgotten.

I went to a redline which means I now own a $650 code scanner.

No doubt. I did the same thing, except I already have a code scanner with tons more features than the Smarty.

I had a Puck/FMS stack, but just installed an Adrenaline. The download center goes alot smoother than the way Smarty does it.

Back