47re billet input shaft

mtboggs

I'm in the market for a billet input shaft and before I buy one I figured I'd see what some peoples opinions are on what shaft I should run. I've seen prices from 560-900 I was looking at suncoast's billet shaft but want some input first.

Does any body have any info on TCS input shafts? I want a reputable shaft that isn't some cheap knock off but at the same time i'm not spending 900 dollars for a shaft from BD.

I've run both TCS Arizona, and TCS Canada inputs in my builds. Both have taken a lot of abuse, but I've switched pretty much solely to TCS Canada mainly because they also supply a lot of the billet goodies I run in my other builds so it's nice to have a one stop shop.

Ok I wasn't sure about them since they're one of the cheaper ones out there.

Anybody have any info on precision industries billet cryo treated input shaft?

I was after a billet input for a friend's truck. I called firepunk looking for a tcs Canada aermet. I was told they no longer use them because they have had many twist. They suggested a tcs arizona for up to 1000hp. I use a precision fat shaft in my own truck that I got from DPC.

Precision fat shaft next to tcs arizona stock size

Attachments

• 20160122_163349.jpg
    20160122_163349.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 0
I ended up buying a tcs shaft off DAP's web sight but I'm not sure which one it is they didn't have any info on it

I've used a TCS arizona and now a TCS canada. No issues with either one.