47re stuck in overdrive, no lockup

BiodieselPower

Me and my buddy just put a "built" trans from an unknown builder. All we know was the valve body said ATS and it was freshly rebuilt with ATS parts. We put it in about a month ago so it has maybe has 1000 miles on it. Ran perfect and shifted awesome until today he called me and says it is stuck in overdrive and the converter will not lock. Its a 98 24 valve and he just put a different quadzilla tune in it about a week ago(not sure if quadzilla tunes trans or not). We has to mess with the linkages right after we installed it because it was starting in secand gear, not sure if that could be it again or what? I know ATS sucks is what everyone's gonna say, but the price was right, ATS did not build it, just their parts.

Does the truck have a ats co_pilot, i just installed a ats 47re stage6 with a race valvebody and a co_pilot, was working awesome and then one day i stopped the truck and let it idle for a bit hopped back in and the o/d was off tranny warmed up real fast trying to finish the trip that we were on then i pulled over and took the co_pilot apart and flipped the o/d switch so it always starts in o/d havent had a problem after that. Lmao i love when people say that ats sucks, i havent had any problem with them i know the customer service sucks sometimes but i think their products are some of the best money can buy, wouldnt spend mine anywhere else. I look at it this way most people will talk s**t about something if they dont got it and they wish they could get it!

Check the trans fuse in the fuse box under the hood. Mine was stuck in drive when the fuse blew.

Thanks guys. He actually just got it back from the dealer on friday and it was the pcm. $950 later he's back on the road. After he got it back he did mention it was doing all sorts of other things like the battery light came on and he thought the alternator went out because the voltage regulator is in the PCM and it wasnt charging. Plus his wipers, radio, and interior lights were doing funny things. I wish he would have menioned all that when it first happened.