48re accidental lockup up, now slipping.

I saw a post the other day that a guy had a messed up input shaft and it toasted the clutches. I would definitely say a better valve body might solve the problem in your case. could be a clearance problem in the clutches that it smoked them that quick. Also, Several of those codes have to do with the electrical in the valve body so I would start there!
TRE taught firepunk and used to sell them there valve bodies so i dont think its a valve body setup issue. I think its some sort of electrical issue but not just a gov pressure solenoid.

TRE taught firepunk and used to sell them there valve bodies so i dont think its a valve body setup issue. I think its some sort of electrical issue but not just a gov pressure solenoid.

Use a real scanner with drivetrain/transmission readout. Snapon, OTC, ect. Look to see what is being asked for and what the ECM sees. Codes only go so far.

Use a real scanner with drivetrain/transmission readout. Snapon, OTC, ect. Look to see what is being asked for and what the ECM sees. Codes only go so far.
Its at a local trans shop. We'll see what he says and go from there. I didn't have time to mess with it and don't know anything about transmissions even though i built a 47re last year. LOL

Well the local guy is sure its the converter and Tim at TRE and Phil at DPC are certain its not. Gonna take it to TRE tonight.....

Well they found 2 broken bolts in the vb, a broken plate return spring?, stuck valves in the vb and a piece of metal in the vb. Really should have taken it back to TRE and replaced the cooler after the POS phat shaft broke 6 months ago.....

I pinched my lock up switch wire when installing a new hydroboost on the firewall. Took me about five takes of it stalling as soon as I hit drive and once when I gunned it and it just spun the tires, then I figured out the issue.
During that, it wouldn't lock in reverse. I didn't think the valve body in reverse (even with power going to the lock up solenoid) would supply pressure to the converter?