4bt p-pumps

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
I just bought a pallet of 12 4bt p-pumps. They are brand new and still have all of the factory plugs. They have the automotive governor and flat top 11mm P&b's rated at 134hp.

I have one at Columbus getting a 5k kit, rack plug and getting maxed out. I will have maximum flow numbers in the next week.

$1500

Zach

I'll need three. I'm going to run triple pumps and dual feed the injectors.

I need a 4BT so I can get one of these! Maybe the POS bread van down the road..hmm..

ya, basically the same as going from a ve to p pump on a normal 6bt..
so ill take them all for 1500 zach..

Can the plungers and barrels from the 6cyl be used in the 4cyl? I'd like to make a 13mm version. I have the p&b's from my 887 pump Zach. They only had 17k miles on them. Let me know if you have any use for them. They'll just sit on the shelf here.
RonA

Can the plungers and barrels from the 6cyl be used in the 4cyl? I'd like to make a 13mm version. I have the p&b's from my 887 pump Zach. They only had 17k miles on them. Let me know if you have any use for them. They'll just sit on the shelf here.
RonA

If both pumps are P7100 the p&b's will interchange.

I don't know if they will work Ron, but I appreciate the offer.

Just got a Call from Columbus with a rack plug a slid OEM plate and a GSk they will run 325CC's of Fuel . With a performance plate and delivery valves about 415cc's which should be enough fuel for over 600hp. With juice a bit more.

Zach