4c turbo

GotBoost

Alright last chance to get this 4c and extra ex.housing. $600.00 cash for both!!!!!!!!! You have to pick them up,no shipping at all.Turbo is rebuilt but never installed,ex. housing is brand new never installed.

Well it is not going to get any cheaper,so I geuss it will be used for a door stop!!!!!!!!

I would like this turbo but your insistance of not shipping ..........:rules::bang

Sorry about mistake guys,but the extra ex.housing fits a 3b not a 4c,my mistake
but I have 2 3b ex housings!!!!!!!!!

For some of us turbo dumb behinds.What is a 4C??Is comparable to a HT4B?What are the sizes of compressor and turbine?

I dont know what or if there is any diff between them,I dont know that much myself.The comp wheel is about 95mm as for the ex wheel i dont know,it has a 29cm housing on it.I know it will make a mean set of twins with the right top turbo,but you would have to get a smaller ex housing.I am out of racing just want to get rid of the rest of the stuff I have.

turbo

Sorry about mistake guys,but the extra ex.housing fits a 3b not a 4c,my mistake
but I have 2 3b ex housings!!!!!!!!!

Alright 1 complete 4c turbo,and 2 3b ex housings one of which is brand new never used,the other was only on the truck a very short time,the turbo is rebuilt.The inducer wheel is about 95mm exducer wheel I dont know.$600 for all this,you cant buy the turbo for that alone.You pay the shipping is all I am asking.Need this to get gone,got other projects that I need to be doing!!