4TH Annual Jeramy Schmitt Memorial Drag Race June 5TH

hummin cummins

June 5TH @ O'rielly Raceway Park. This is a fund raiser for the Jeramy Schmitt Memorial Scholarship Fund. The night before the NHRDA Diesel Nationals.
I would like to thank Randy Cole from NHRDA for the support and very gererous donation to the JSMSF
I also want to thank Dan Scheid. He will be making a pass with the dragster!
For more info contact Tim Schmitt @ schmittpainting@sbcglobal.net Or 317-745-2959 aft 8am and before 10pm EST.

FinalMidnightMadnessRaceflyer.jpg

Jeramy was a senior at Cathedral high school a college prep school in Indianapolis Indiana. Jeramy died during football practice on Sept. 20 2005 in front of his team mates , coaches and his younger brother Josh a sophomore who also is a football player. This happend one day before his 16Th birthday.

Jeramy loved football but drag racing was his true passion. Every Tuesday night he would be at the street legal drags at O'reilly raceway park with his 98 ram 2500 diesel truck taking on his friends in there mustangs, corvettes, civics and most of the time he would beat them.

Josh and I decided since Jeramy loved diesel drag racing so much we would turn his truck into a pro street drag truck and keep his memory alive and also start a Scholarship so young people have the opportunity to get a great education.

The following pictures are of Jeramy and his truck:

Jeramys senior pics
10028686311162PP2.jpg

100286863111102PP.jpg

Jeramy at the drag strip one month before his death

JeramysTruckracing.jpg

Jeramys truck left where he parked the day of his death

DSC_0007.jpg

This is Jeramys today

DieselPowerCoverShotedited.jpg

I want to thank all of our sponcers to date:
O'rielly Raceway Park
Lucas Oil
NHRDA
Titus Transmissions
First merchants Bank
Monroe Bank
Cathedral High School
Charter Advisory Group
Hendricks Regional Health
Kiger Signs
Scheid Diesel
Edwards Equipment
Stantons Detailing and Car Audio

I would be an honor to make this Tim if I didn't live so far. Hope it turns out to be a big event for you this year !! :Cheer:

Man!! That is Really great that You guys did that in his memory!!!

I can't make it but Wish Ya'll the best all the same!!!!

David

I spoke with John Robinson at PINKS this weekend and he will be making a exibition run with the Texas Diesel Power Funny Car.
It was a pleasure to meet you John and congradulations on your Time at PINKS
Thank you for your support

Tim, Grand Rock will be there as well Friday Night to help support this great cause! Looking forward to it!

We are proud to announce Diesel dynamX as a sponcer of the Jeramy Schmitt MDR
Thanks John and Jake

For anyone going to this event Friday, make sure you find me! I still have some tickets for the FASS Diesel Nationals on Saturday! I may be inclined to give them away! First come first serve!! :woohoo:

I want to thank everybody for attending our event. It was a great time. Also Iwant to thank Dan Scheid, Dale Smith and Seth Sullivan for making a pass and A J (The wheel standing cuda) for a generous donation on Saturday.
Again thanks to everyone who showed up to help support our cause. It was a pleasure to meet everyone!!

The Schmitt family

Back