4th place, best pull ever

Duster 5.9

pulled on a short 200 foot track last night. went 222 feet
1st was a red scb dodge 249.? feet, went through a fence
2nd was 228.9 ford
3rd was 228.4 ford
4th was 222.? my dodge:eek:wned:
there was a really nice blue dodge there, sounded like it maybe had twins? would have beat everyone but only had 2wd. i think he still went 200ft he had d stacks and it flamed real well:ft:

pulled again today there was 2 diesel 8000lbs classes
pulled 295
i think i had 5th? hard for me to beet the d-maxes and newer rams when my 99% stocker doesn't make the hp those make, but hey i'm happy nowing i don't have 40,000 plus$$ in my truck either YET:evil
hey Garrett where were you? there were some guy's there with your stickers (besides me) on there trucks.
i pulled my JD too which din't do well, on the way home my 3rd gear (auto) didn't seem to good.:badidea: hope she stay's together till i get the new tranny stuff.

Hey Shannon, where were these hooks? I was moving this weekend so I didn't have time to do any hooking, we've been off the road for about 5 weeks now with the baby and all. Were you in Harrisville?
I thought Mike (2003 blue dodge with Pure Diesel Power windshield sticker) took 4th?
Maybe you were in stock diesel class, I don' tknow.

that was in suring. i had 4th he had 5th, but he only had 2wd lol there was no were near enough track for him lol
the second was harrisville, yes i was in stock. you could have 0 and i mean 0 modes for stock class. there were 2 d-maxes w/o headlights in this cass, but sounded reall consevitive so they were probably stock.

Since when is Chevy shipping trucks without headlights? :hehe:

I'll have to call my Chevy dealer in the morning to find out :evil