8500 Street Diesel

Dale Bennett-Trailerpropop-Dmax 281'
Tad Brogan-Dmax 274'
Karl Mireiter-Cummins 270'

RWYB Trucks

Wayne Greier-Cummins 315'
Brandon Swanson-Cummins 291'
Tad Brogan-Dmax-275'

I only have the top three in memory. Maybe somebody has a complete list?

Descent track, good sled (Mighty Mac), and alot of good running trucks made for good brush pull. Redline Diesel Performance, FTEDiesel, Wooster Diesel, and PowerMax Performance had a good selection of good running trucks. From what I could tell, it will be very tough battle in the 2.6" class this season.

Wayne Greier's true RWYB Cummins/Haisley powered Cummins had a good looking run. Should be a good, local diesel truck to root for in the RWYB classes this year.

Last edited:
8500 Street Diesel

Dale Bennett-Trailerpropop-Dmax 281'
Tad Brogan-Dmax 274'
Karl Mireiter-Cummins 270'

RWYB Trucks

Wayne Greier-Cummins 315'
Brandon Swanson-Cummins 291'
Tad Brogan-Dmax-275'

I only have the top three in memory. Maybe somebody has a complete list?

Descent track, good sled (Mighty Mac), and alot of good running trucks made for good brush pull. Redline Diesel Performance, FTEDiesel, Wooster Diesel, and PowerMax Performance had a good selection of good running trucks. From what I could tell, it will be very tough battle in the 2.6" class this season.

Wayne Greier's true RWYB Cummins/Haisley powered Cummins had a good looking run. Should be a good, local diesel truck to root for in the RWYB classes this year.

pat you guys going to upload the video for last night seems like you guys are the only ones who attempted to try and film the pull due to the terrible lighting and the extra ciricular activity in the pits.

congrarts on the win seems like the turbo lit alot faster compared to last week at mercer. gonna make any more adj on the converter? i was shocked at the turn out . there was a lot of competition for such a small pull . seems like the starting line deteriated as the truck class progressed . at least we got out of there before midnight:thankyou2:

Man my run was terrible in the st stock class. The new programming wouldnt allow it to shhift out of 1st until almost 150ft. The second run was way better, adding 54 to my first run!

Man my run was terrible in the st stock class. The new programming wouldnt allow it to shhift out of 1st until almost 150ft. The second run was way better, adding 54 to my first run!

Your second run did look a lot better. Any idea if they adjusted the sled at all for the RWYB class? One guy said they did, then another said they didn't. Regardless, your tranny came around on your second run.

Good job Dale and Brandon it looks like your both getting your trucks running stout. I hope you don't make me look too bad this year.