5.9 ECM in a 6.7

I don't know about that. I haven't blown one up yet.

You must be talking about a modified 48 then. . .

I like the 68 for towing, which is more what I do. But I have to agree on the 68 holding the power. My recent Mods made my trans chatter. I tuned down because I like the trans where it is.

correct. even a built 68 wont hold over 500. but a build 48 or 47 will hold 1300 plus

correct. even a built 68 wont hold over 500. but a build 48 or 47 will hold 1300 plus

Oh this is like the 6.7. It took a while for the makers to come up with solutions for the 6.7. I am sure the trans will be next. I know there are converters out there already. The Jap version of the 68 is much better. They use the jap version in the C & C

Oh this is like the 6.7. It took a while for the makers to come up with solutions for the 6.7. I am sure the trans will be next. I know there are converters out there already. The Jap version of the 68 is much better. They use the jap version in the C & C

you are correct my friend.

Sorry, your right. According to my notes they are 8 port with a 143 degree spray angle. I think I got 7 stuck in my head when the duramax changed theirs.
People count the injection events different. My understanding is there are 2 main events plus the pilot. The 04.5 added the 3rd for emmissions, but it also gains power. At least I have read post where it was said that Marco tried to remove it, but lost power.

Sorry, your right. According to my notes they are 8 port with a 143 degree spray angle. I think I got 7 stuck in my head when the duramax changed theirs.
People count the injection events different. My understanding is there are 2 main events plus the pilot. The 04.5 added the 3rd for emmissions, but it also gains power. At least I have read post where it was said that Marco tried to remove it, but lost power.

Yes I read that too. Maybe the 6.7 is different then. It was explained to me there were 2 noise, one main and then the EGR. I understand the EGR can be successfully removed in the 6.7 with an adjustment to the main event. I believe Marco was working in a 5.9. The 07 5.9 may be using the same technology as the 6.7 then. Possible. . .

This is a subject that has been debated numerous times.