500 hp on a stock hx35

...the 12.40 @ 110 pass is gonna be old news...with the new Silverline stacks pointed back for thrust, & these HOLY FREAKIN COW Gov springs...I might be the first HX35 street truck in the 11's

Seem's that I have a set of them spring's in my ol truck too Matt. But I'm only spinnin a 64/12, don't know what's gonna happen when I get to turn it loose. I have a feelin I'm gonna BREAK sumthin. Lemme know what to expect with them spring's. Gary

wrongway said:
Seem's that I have a set of them spring's in my ol truck too Matt. But I'm only spinnin a 64/12, don't know what's gonna happen when I get to turn it loose. I have a feelin I'm gonna BREAK sumthin. Lemme know what to expect with them spring's. Gary

That beast is gonna be UGLY!! Your 97 pump has more fuel than mine to begin with, and the 12/64 has been on my wish list for quite some time.
I'll bet you'll go over 600 if your not scared of fixin the waistgate :ft:
check out the "hold my beer" Gov. springs thread.
http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?p=77278#post77278

...McRat said "...Catch Dmaxes" :hehe:

Did a truck a few years ago that had a totally stock bottom end, manifold, turbo, non-calibrated 215 pump, cut plate, 3K's, stock 370 and added a stock 18.5 housing. It did 446 on #2 and 496 with Water/Meth and did that for several years.......too easy, that's what sold me on 215 pumps.

Jim

Back