53 Block Vp Engine $1000

jordanjames81

I have a running 53 block engine has the crack could be pined and welded up. Has the vp pump still on it and exhaust manifold. Basicaly a long block with pump and injectors Start ask price of $1000 call or text to 270-704-3075

here's a bump

also have a
3.54 ring & pinon for dana 60 $130
3.54 ring & pinon for dana 80 with posi locker $400
6.7 egr coolers make offer
6.4 egr cooler make offer
stock 24v injectors $150

I have a running 53 block engine has the crack could be pined and welded up. Has the vp pump still on it and exhaust manifold. Basicaly a long block with pump and injectors Start ask price of $1000 call or text to 270-704-3075

Do you really think someone is gonna buy a 53 block engine ? Let alone a cracked one. OMFG :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Do you really think someone is gonna buy a 53 block engine ? Let alone a cracked one. OMFG :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

why wouldnt they? he said it runs and is complete and the parts alone are worth more than a complete engine. Honestly Id be all over it if it was closer to my shop....

crank 350 and up
rods 200 and up
cam gear 50
VP gear 25
VP cover 25
oil pan 50 and up
tappet cover 25
rear main housing 25
used VP 200 and up
VP lines 50 and up
turbo 100 and up
exhaust manifold 75 and up
head loaded 400 and up
injectors 75 and up
cross tubes 25 and up
sensor lot 50 and up
balancer 50 and up
rear adaptor plate is 50 and up
vacuum pump is 100 and up
APPS is 50 and up
oil cooler 25 and up
any ground cables and misc.....

thats more than double his asking price on the low side of things

why wouldnt they? he said it runs and is complete and the parts alone are worth more than a complete engine. Honestly Id be all over it if it was closer to my shop....

crank 350 and up
rods 200 and up
cam gear 50
VP gear 25
VP cover 25
oil pan 50 and up
tappet cover 25
rear main housing 25
used VP 200 and up
VP lines 50 and up
turbo 100 and up
exhaust manifold 75 and up
head loaded 400 and up
injectors 75 and up
cross tubes 25 and up
sensor lot 50 and up
balancer 50 and up
rear adaptor plate is 50 and up
vacuum pump is 100 and up
APPS is 50 and up
oil cooler 25 and up
any ground cables and misc.....

thats more than double his asking price on the low side of things

It took more time to type this list then that motor is worth.

evidently you dont know what it worth. Id like you to see your way out of my thread or i will have Wideope or another mod remove you from it.

evidently you dont know what it worth. Id like you to see your way out of my thread or i will have Wideope or another mod remove you from it.

This... Just because the water jacket is cracked doesn't mean the motor is worth it. It would be a great start for someone looking for a project.

Where are you located? Or did I miss that lol. I have a knocking motor and might need parts after I tear her down to see

Those blocks are easily fixed if you go about it the right way or have an experienced welder fix it

here's some pictures

Attachments

• engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 0
  • diffs.jpg
    diffs.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
  • locker.jpg
    locker.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 0
These blocks can and have been repaired. Its an easy and frankly inexpensive repair for an experienced welder.