580hp...stocker

ISBeINSIDE

Left Coast Hooker
hit 580hp at LEFT COAST last night, stock injectors, cp3, and headbolts...working on alittle more out of it...

good work...

I did 575 stock pump injectors and bolts in Jan 04.

If you just want a high dyno run...save the fuel for the end.

sounds like you've got a tranny, a turbo, and a fuel system? just guessing.

You'd be suprsed Forrest. I even had stock exhaust on mine and it wasn't bad at all.

That Number Was The Tune I Drive The Truck On, I Pulled In Onto The Dyno First Pass 578hp...dropped 40ho Using Taking The Tst Off And Running Just The Smarty, Marco And Bob Did Help, But Ended Up Using A Standard Tntr Tune On Sw8

bullet on stock sticks? I'm sure it's a peak HP dyno pimp, but I wouldn't want to drive it! LOL

DYNO RUNS PRETTY FLAT THAT WAS NOT A SPIKE NUMBER, EMAIL WITH THE SHEET HASNT COME TO ME YET BUT IT WILL BE UP SOON...ITS IN THE PHOTO SHOP AS WE SPEAK!LOL

I will say that the only truck I've run a bullet on was a 12v, and I hated it...

I'd love to see the dyno chart :)

I can imagine. My bullet on my 04 with stock intake and exhaust would light about as fast as my ps62/14 on my 12v.

I will say that the only truck I've run a bullet on was a 12v, and I hated it...

I'd love to see the dyno chart :)

I just put a bullet on my p-pump 24v and it spools faster than my 64/71 did. I love it!

When you going to get some injectors Jason?

i dont know dont plan on staying at this power level for long...have to beat up on booboo next season!

Jp Hoping You Would Have Been Able To Come Up And Share In The Fun!

Yeah, it would have been cool. I was in on a few sessions when they were at brown's last year. I guess you're ready for a cp3 and some nozzles now.

-jp

Yep plan on up sizing everything...marco says he can make BFI's not smoke like a train. Might be free reign to test that theorgy?

Jp Hoping You Would Have Been Able To Come Up And Share In The Fun!

Me too. Was hoping you'd show JP. It was my turn to buy cold ones. Jason while it's apparently been done before, I hadn't seen 580 on stock sticks & pump before. You sure that's not a marine engine you're sporting ?
No special Chrysler hokis pokis ?
Needless to say, it was impressive.
Congrats on another strong bay area truck !

Me too. Was hoping you'd show JP. It was my turn to buy cold ones.

Dammit. I should have figured out a way to get up there for a day, but I was stuck in the middle of two projects that I couldn't walk away from. Nice ad in Diesel Power btw.

-jp

Thanks Rip...was A Bit Superise To Myself, Hope To Squeeze Every Last Bit Out Of It In The Near Future With Somemore Dyno Time