580hp...stocker

pulled her yet again last night, made some adjustments with the tst. laid down 602, think i have ran up against the duration wall...

How did the hamilton cam compare to the 1-08?

Can you post a full list of mods?

Congrats on the 600+ number -- I'm sure it was just a matter of skewing the dyno somehow ;) jk.

used a special color crayon to get that number,

sb66
hammy 107 bigstick w/ hammy 110 springs lashed to 10 and 15
tst r49ap 3-0 standard tune
smarty tnt-r sw8 timing4 rp2 tqmang4 stock rev pulled to 35-3600
stock cp3 and inj
fuel boss with hyperdrive set to 26 at idle and 30 with rpm
probbly other stuff i forgot to mention...

the new cam seems to pull harder down low and high on the rpm range, mid range seems to be the same...

above 23-24k thats all i know didnt watch that guage, it jumped from last dyno event cause i capped the rail...

That's an Awesome number! That cam you have now really is a Bad A$$ cam.

John

good numbers. i did 540 on stock pump, sticks, head bolts and plastic intercooler! smarty on 9 ( before the revo stuff came out) and mp8 all the way up. had a sps6 and fass95/150. i was pretty proud of it!

couldnt ask for more out my truck, all the different settings i was playing with were only neting me a couple hp at a time...so its safe to say i am tapped out of power

met my goal of 600+ on my setup!

I think I'm going to have to call the previous owner of my truck and make sure he didn't put in sticks. I mad 582 on stock pump sticks cam. HTT 62 turbo, fass, smarty, tst and ez. hummmm???

570 plus has been made with stock sticks, turbo, pump, cp3, just added tuning.

582 with an upgraded turbo sounds feasible.

Then again, small 25hp-50hp injectors would be hard to detect as well.

Back