5th Annual Nor Cal Diesel Rally May 15th 2010

NHRDA

The NHRDA is proud to announce the 1st Annual Diesel Nuts Drag Race at Sacramento Raceway on May 15th, :cheer:

0515-XL.gif

Comin down from redding for sure w/jefferson state w/the dyno..
:tree:

isnt it "diesel nut" ?

Yeah Mikey.... don't worry I already told Randy!

This should be a great event. Looks like we should have a lot of vendors and some pretty nice trucks out here. Trying to get the Canadians to come down for this one as well. :tree:

I would love to make it to this one! Dang Midwest living

Yeah Mikey.... don't worry I already told Randy!

This should be a great event. Looks like we should have a lot of vendors and some pretty nice trucks out here. Trying to get the Canadians to come down for this one as well. :tree:

Geez Ms "M"...

You'd think I hear from it from you directly instead of stumbling across it here.....

No love at all...:shake:

Geez Ms "M"...

You'd think I hear from it from you directly instead of stumbling across it here.....

No love at all...:shake:

Terry! This is early enough to where you can request it off! We need BOTH our twin turbo'd trucks there and hopefully the DNM race truck will be done and Erick's... :ft:*nx*

Alright guys, about 7 weeks away. Whose coming??

Also the Sac Marriot has a special $84 a night deal with the track. Make sure you mention you are here for the race, and there will also be camping at the track.

DNM will be holding open shop days on Thursday and Friday for any of you who get into town early.

Back