10,200 Hot Farm

Sat, 6:00 PM
5700 Hot Rod Tractors
Buckeye Modified Trucks
7500 Classic Super Stock
9300 Super Farm (NTPA)
4WD Diesel Trucks

http://www.coatpa.com/

Call Patty @ Haisley Machine for Invitations...
4WD Diesel Trucks (Patty) 877-948-3164

brandon.

Hey thanks ill be there "with new tires and new supsension" hopely she'll quit bouncing! i take its just one class for diesels?

All caught up said:
Yes many problems every pull we broke it the gear in to from the rpms coming down, If u have a ford 6.0 you will break em to if ur making power, had to change to a belt driven oil pump and reline the whole engines oil line and feeds "not fun"! And yes it has billit rods but the crank is still stock cause ford did build a nice crank!

"Ford did build a nice crank"

Don't you mean International built a nice crank..

All caught up said:
Hey thanks ill be there "with new tires and new supsension" hopely she'll quit bouncing! i take its just one class for diesels?
It was last year. It doesn't state anything different, so I'd assume its the same 8000# Open rules. Patty will know when you call her.

branond.

joefarmer said:
It was last year. It doesn't state anything different, so I'd assume its the same 8000# Open rules. Patty will know when you call her.

branond.

Well thats just great well if nothing else we can see if we have the suspension fixed on er or not just got new tires today for it, in process of rebuilding the rearend also

All caught up said:
Do u want all the pulleys and belts and the whole nine yards or just the pump itself?

We're interested in the whole nine yards for our race truck.

DJ :evil

what are you doing to the suspension? i have a 6.5" lift with front an rear traction bars. and i don't hop at all?
you think the pump would be better than changing out the LPOP gears?

When you start putting down some serious power you'll find out what the hop and frame flex is all about.

djdieseltech said:
We're interested in the whole nine yards for our race truck.

DJ :evil

Ill have a price for ya monday! And for n e one else whos asking yes its smarter to run this belt driven pump then to buy billit gears u will only break more things down the line with it, trust me i know!

Fuzzys69 said:
what are you doing to the suspension? i have a 6.5" lift with front an rear traction bars. and i don't hop at all?
you think the pump would be better than changing out the LPOP gears?

well were dropping the truck lower making the back solid suspension but giving the front of the truck some play u want it to what it wants, thats y a solid 4 link wont work on my truck when it torques it wants to buck and i brought all four tires off the ground and broke the sled! ands last yr i had a 4in body on it and a lil traction bar and never hopped but....! this yr made more changes to engine putting a lot more hp to the ground then last yr and now were in frame flex and hopping so yes the more hp u put to the ground the more u need to change suspension rear ends driveshafts axles ect...

P.S go with the pump im very impressed with em

joefarmer said:
Dekalb Super Pull

Preble Co Expo Center
Preble Co Fair Grounds Eaton, Ohio
Mar 2 & 3 2007

Evening Show Invations

Fri, 6:00 PM
6200 4WD Trucks
6000 Nat Super Stock
58005800 BMTPA Tractors
8000 Light Pro Stock
10,200 Hot Farm

Sat, 6:00 PM
5700 Hot Rod Tractors
Buckeye Modified Trucks
7500 Classic Super Stock
9300 Super Farm (NTPA)
4WD Diesel Trucks

http://www.coatpa.com/

Call Patty @ Haisley Machine for Invitations...
4WD Diesel Trucks (Patty) 877-948-3164

brandon.

can i come play? i need to test my new suspension out

ok let me know of the price of the pump, is it just for pulling or can it be driven on the road too

ok cool thanks
about how much RWHP do you think you have? pm me if you don't eant anyone to know. just curious

All caught up can you take a few pics of the smoke tube for me so i can build mine

house said:
All caught up can you take a few pics of the smoke tube for me so i can build mine

ya no problem i have a single stack behind the passenger window all i did was turn the elbow pipe around and put it in the middle u prob want just one stack alot cheaper! and alot less pressure, u have to have it 10ft from ground and center of ur hitch, ill send ya some pics or put some on here.

yea have single stack to kinda middle of the bed lil to the right