6.0 parts forsale (x-monitor, sct, afe, wheels)

blownblue

-Sct programmer, I had it on my 03 6.0 has tunes but not sure if they transfer over or need new ones. $200
-AFE stage 2 (not the one that relocates the battery)$200
-BD x monitor (has probe, all wiring etc.) removed when traded in truck $200 (wish they had a mount for my pillar in my new truck but nope..)
-stock alum wheels 16x7ish set of 4 no issues pulled tires for a freind and have rims laying around (have new tires but they are only lt245-70-16E tires would be extra.. $80

pm me for info if you want it all i can make a bargain basement price Traded in this truck and took parts off before getting rid of it.

Sent reply.

I will take some pictures of the wheels with the rims off but here is one with them on the truck.

Newf250.jpg

What is the horse power rating on the SCT and will it fit and 2006? How much horse does it make?

The SCT I had custom programs made for my truck. I have Elites extreme and the higher hp tow program, as well as tunes from Innovative as well. I am not sure what it dynoed but running so don't want to guess but my truck with an edge was at 420 rwhp and the sct was a good bit more seat of the pants. I do not know if there is other things changed from the 03-06 6.0 trucks

From reading innovatives site they do not show a differant programer for 03 and 06.

I don't know alot about the 6.0's, i'm asking for a friend. So do you think it would work on an 06?

Yes it will work on an 06, you will just have to get new tunes for it. Thats all standard stuff when buying an SCT. Ryan