6.0 Performance Compounds

Looks good. Why did you guys choose to make the kit need the other alternator kit? I agree with Shawn on the number side. It is only going to make as much power as the injectors allow.

Looks good. Why did you guys choose to make the kit need the other alternator kit? I agree with Shawn on the number side. It is only going to make as much power as the injectors allow.

Isn't it funny how that Fuel + air thingy works????:hehe:

Looks and function.

Trusted Performance is a manufacture and not a shop. We need to make sure the installation is as easy as possible with minimal if any “adjustments” needed. By setting it up the original way, there are great possibilities that the piping will hit the hood, alternator, intake elbow or a/c lines. By moving the alternator out of the way, the kit looks cleaner, will be easier to service, perform better, and will allow us to get into production with less chance of interference.

If we were building them on customers trucks one at a time, it wouldn’t be a big deal, but we are gearing up for production. So, there are other things to consider.

So, I gotta get a different alternator, or will the stock one I have work?

I think I will be going with the ATI dual dampenr...

Can you PM me with what else i need to get before I rip the engine out?

I don't wanna be waiting for parts with the wife standing over me saying: "Are you done yet?, or "How long is this gonna take?"

I've been getting grilled already as to screwing up this summer like the last 2 summers.
I think if it happens this year...it will be my last...

the alternator and everything is included in the kit. We need to discuss the fuel lines that you have and see if we need to reroute something. But outside of that, everything is included.

the alternator and everything is included in the kit. We need to discuss the fuel lines that you have and see if we need to reroute something. But outside of that, everything is included.

Well right now, they are both running just beside the injector harness's on both sides...and they are covered with a "Fire Sleeve".

I'm sure I can re-route them if required.

How are they connected to the back of the head? Also, do they run on the intake manifold or actuall between the valve cover and the intake?

How are they connected to the back of the head? Also, do they run on the intake manifold or actuall between the valve cover and the intake?

The drivers side is routed right between the FICM, and the injector harness, and the passenger side is tucked along the top of the valve cover...

Both can easily be moved...

Last edited: