6.0 Representing and taking Victory!!!

thanks for coming down! both of ya, what did u think how it was ran and everything? and the payouts??

Well i took fourth, due to my driving error so i couldnt tell you about the payout, but i did like the way it was set-up easy access on and off the pad, seemed to run real smooth . The one complaint i have is where they measure hitch height. I never changed the truck between any pulls and i had 4 different measurements. I would have liked to been able to either measure the hitch height on the scale, or on the pad. The gravel wasnt consistant enough.

Corey I was riding along with Lance during the pull. It was a great event. The only thing that I saw that could be a little better improved was that something was going on with the scales it seemed. Lance dropped like 15 lbs from the start of the pulls to the end of them. We never dropped any weight or anything, and didn't burn that much fuel. So I think that the scale might have been a little off. Other than that it went really well.

ok thanks, easy fix

yeah the scale is my only thing! the purse is UHHMAZING! keep it that way and more will show, that is to this date, the highest paying tug ever for the heavy class that is!! it went great and keep er running just like you did,and you will have no problems!!

cummins driver: we plan on being in a very competitive level as time allows.

Fayco Tug-O-TruckHosted by:
Ryan FAULKNER
When:
Saturday, June 20, 2009 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM EDT (End Time Estimated) Description
$10.00 Entry
$20.00 To hook
100% Pay-back
BYOB... No glass containers!!!
Hog Roast!! 21 and up to drink!!
NO FIGHTING!!!
5000#, 6500#, 9500# classes!! There WILL BE BUY-BACKS!!!
Pay through 8th place in 6500# class...
Weigh in's start at 4:00pm... Pullin starts at 7:00pm...

I missed the address on my last post here ya go vizsla

Faulkner Farm
13288 Sheley Rd.
Jeffersonville, OH 43128

Congrats Lance, definitely good to see the "junk" motor doing good and being competitive. The baby stroker is gonna prove its worth soon enough.

good read! Im going with trusted turbo/injectors as soon as my GSXR sells!

Goin after another one tommrow!! I hope all goes well! after this tug she goes into sled mode! pics will be posted