6.0 Turbo Pre-Sale Started

So when are we looking to see one of these bad larrys in action??

We are chasing down some machining issues (no big deal, but with everything being new, it takes time to set depths and what not).

We still haven't received any more from the machine shop. They had to change a fixture and the additional housings have not been sent out. it is almost like they don't want to make any money.....

<<drooling now just need to get Wifey to give me more money, she already didnt like giving last 2 pay checks to Adam.

are these new turbos the ones being installed on Johnathan's truck at leadfoot diesel, i know he has big plans for his Amarillo f250

His new compound setup doesn't use the new housing. His future setup, is/will be much bigger and will not use it either.

does he have it running yet, i wish he would get online he has some bad a** 6.0's, and not many people know about him.

I talked to them this weekend. Last I heard, they were still trying to get the oil leak fixed.

Just heard from the machine shop, the next batch of test units should be here in a little more than a week!

Well i made my decision, i,m going with a new power max garret. I.ve been waiting for this turbo from trusted to come out for a long time. Its been one excuse after another and the wind has left my sails a long time ago.
I wish you guys all the luck in the world with your project.:charger:

Well i made my decision, i,m going with a new power max garret. I.ve been waiting for this turbo from trusted to come out for a long time. Its been one excuse after another and the wind has left my sails a long time ago.
I wish you guys all the luck in the world with your project.:charger:

Whats the point of this post?

Keep us informed Chad/Andy of when you get one on a truck with some proven results.

We have lost quite a few sales to the new Garrett charger. Most consumers don't want to wait. When they are ready for a product, they want it now.

To be honest, this whole process has truly tested our patience, too. We are now into this project 19 months (from when the initial payment was made to the engineer) and over 2 years from when we started. When we started making payments to the engineering firm who designed it, we were told 6 months to have one in our hand. Well, as you can imagine, deadline after deadline has come and gone.

We held off telling people about this, until we figured the deadlines were pretty much set. I guess, nothing is really set until you have it in your hand. We have been trying to do our best and be as honest as we can to everyone. We could have easily said these chargers are working incredibly great and creating boost at extremely low rpms and what not. Outside of generating some pre-sales, that wouldn't have done anyone good in the long run but it certainly would have helped us recoup some of our investment capital back.

I hope that everyone reading this realizes we are trying to do what is best for all of us, not just Trusted Performance. We held off pouring a full run of housing because we are not 100% satisfied that these are the answer to our turbocharging issues. The housing we were using for the past couple years is probably one of the best housings out there. It is a .70 a/r but with a shorter radius than the S300G housing. It was very responsive, offered decent low end performance, and had a pretty good boost to back pressure ratio for most people. This new housing needs to surpass that. The issues we have had are all machining issues, but never the less, we haven’t see one of these perform as we want. So, we have held off on going into production. This is an extremely hard decision because of the amount of money invested, current economical times, and overall lack of sales we are seeing because we keep pushing sales off.

We truly appreciate everyone’s patience with this and we look forward to working with each and everyone of you!

Well, that sucks, but I am glad you are more interested in putting out a great product later, than an adequate product now. The customers will be there when the time comes.