6.0 turbos upgrade!!!!

05reddragon

I was trying to find out what are some good turbos for a 2003 6.0 . My buddy just bought one and i told him i would try and find him one. Thanx jeremy:st:

Stock injectors? 66mm works good. Bigger we can go up to about a 71mm.

I just bought a 65/88 compressor wheel and housing upgrade for mine..... hoping it will help me clean up my 180's

Good Question?? I Have a 03 with teh 6.0 and would like to run 205's and stay with a VGT what housing up grade would I need

To my understanding (which may not be much), isn't it recommended to use a non-vgt with big(er) sticks?

Doug might be an azzhole, but he definately cracks me up...:hehe:

Most of his responses are priceless.:evil

I'm asking. The word IS can sometimes start a question. I know you're used to it in the "doug IS an asshole" form but this time I used it in a question form. :)

I just spit Rockstar all over my laptop. If you switch away from vgt you start getting limited by the housings that are available. Then you have to start having trade offs. If it wouldn't cost 3000 dollars plus a stock turbo to have Brayden over at Fleece Performance build a huge VGT using some of the dmax parts since we share a common type of center section I would have gotten one of them by now. However. I will have something here on I believe the 5th of Jan that might be sweet.

I just spit Rockstar all over my laptop. If you switch away from vgt you start getting limited by the housings that are available. Then you have to start having trade offs. If it wouldn't cost 3000 dollars plus a stock turbo to have Brayden over at Fleece Performance build a huge VGT using some of the dmax parts since we share a common type of center section I would have gotten one of them by now. However. I will have something here on I believe the 5th of Jan that might be sweet.

Wasnt fleece building a turbo similar to the vgt-ho like 8 months ago? Supposed to let Adam try it? HUMMMMM...Is Brayden full of chit or not?

Brayden isn't full of ****. I talked to him at great length at suncoast last year about it. Then I saw him at TS. The online banter seemed to frustrate Brayden. Since its a huge expense for him to lay out with someone saying gimme gimme gimme. Surprised he didn't strike down the aggitator with furious aggression.

Back