6.4 makes over 800hp

All stock mottom end on the motor?

Much to my surprise yes.

As far as the drop, we thought it ran outta fuel. So I data logged some runs yesterday and my fuel rail pressure, fuel pulse width, boost and timing all seem to be running great all the way to 3400 rpm. Maybe the dyno loaded it harder then it does on the street?? I'm booked back on for the 5th so we'll see.

Thanks everyone!!

you ever get back to the dyno?

I never made it back. My tow truck was down and the dyno owner needed the
time for a car he was building.

is that stock trans and rear end if so ford has definetly stept up from the 6.0

Stock rear end with the addition of a true trac and the trans is a full race Suncoast.

they've lasted on lots of trucks at 700hp on spray so far... they're bound to blow up eventually though lol

:poke::(glad 2 see it after the 6.0 flop it dont get me wrong there are a lot of them out there that will spank me and send me home hopefully it will compete with the 24v cr thats just my $.02

i meant once hp goes up a bunch, as in how people can run 700hp all day long in a 12v but once you start raising the bar (1000+hp) you may start having issues

so which of these do you have personal experience with? you refer to 6.4's and 12 valves, do you have both? if not this comment is uneducated at best. but of course anything over 1000hp of course is gonna be prone to issues... thats not really saying anything anyone on this site wouldnt know.

have you checked out elite diesels turbo upgrades and injectors

If I remember correctly, michael has indeed checked out theses products from elite , in which you speak of.

What kinda dyno? that thing has some serious load to slow the revs of 800hp pull like that. I would be careful with that much load and nos bad things can happen.
Congrats on the #s!

so which of these do you have personal experience with? you refer to 6.4's and 12 valves, do you have both? if not this comment is uneducated at best. but of course anything over 1000hp of course is gonna be prone to issues... thats not really saying anything anyone on this site wouldnt know.

you misunderstood my post so i re-wrote it as i intended other people to view it... simple as that mr. badass....

edit: and its called simple observation... i'm 19... i don't have a ****-ton of money to spend, i'm working on getting a 12v in the very near future but until then i observe and learn... i've seen, on these forums, lots of 700+hp 12v trucks running around pretty much problem free... i'm seeing the same thing with the 6.4s, but i can also see that once the 12v guys take it to the "next level" they start having issues... same thing WILL happen with the 6.4...
i know you're smarter then me about this stuff so idk what you're trying to "prove" by calling out my posts