6.4 spartan 310 tuner-S&B cod air intake and cat/DPF delete pipe

BradJ

Cougar Hunter
I am listing some parts for sale that came off the truck when it was traded in. I have a spartan tuner with the 310hp tune. Also a s&b cold air intake and cat/dpf delete pipe that bolts right in place of your stock cat and dpf so if you can put the factory parts back quick. The truck only had around 10,000 miles when traded and the parts have maybe 3,000 miles. Took them off so I could trade it in so nothing wrong with them.

1,500 for the package. Almost a 1000 off from retail. Parts are mint condition.

Just to let you know. The 310 tune is useless to anyone buying this. And who ever buys it will have to get it setup for their truck which is a additional charge from spartan... just dont want you to get somebody all mad at ya. Oh, and that package is under 2 grand now from all spartan dealers with the 310 tune

Just to let you know. The 310 tune is useless to anyone buying this. And who ever buys it will have to get it setup for their truck which is a additional charge from spartan... just dont want you to get somebody all mad at ya. Oh, and that package is under 2 grand now from all spartan dealers with the 310 tune

Just to let you know, I am a dealer and the tune will be taken care of for whoever buys it.

Oh good,, I didnt mean to step on toes, I ran into this before, and just wanted to pass on my learning

Why is 310 tune is useless is there any new version available instead of this

Don't think he meant the 310 tune itself is useless , just that it has to be set for a specific serial number / specific truck. It wouldn't work on another truck without being reset for that truck.