6.4 triple update

The fun begins!! lol

2012-12-07142015.jpg

2012-12-07144218.jpg

2012-12-07144237.jpg

2012-12-07144250.jpg

Pretty damn awesome. Not sure about the wavy compressor wheels, but none the less a very cool build

Why did you go with a 366 an two 362?

At the time I bought these I had a lot to learn about turbos, so I had Bill spec these per my power goals. It is the same spec's as the triples Bill had(at the time) on their Dodge.

After I drive it for a year with dialling in gates and tuning I'll better judge if I like this setup or want to make some small changes...

That piping work looks great. It is a great build so far. Are you going to race it?

Last edited:
That piping work looks great. It is a great build so far. Are you going to race it?

Yeah they do great work!

It will see some track time but not to much. Once maybe twice a year. Really tho I have no desire to cage it and I should if I want to run legally. Probably just run it a couple times in Mission and Edmonton.

Cab is down now... We changed how one of the atmospheres is positioned. All that is left to do is part of the hot side piping and all the cold side.

image_3_zpsb14b7f8a.jpeg

We also decide to make what were hoping will be better then a gutted stock intake manifold.

image_3copy_zpsbbeb783f.jpeg

Cab is down now... We changed how one of the atmospheres is positioned. All that is left to do is part of the hot side piping and all the cold side.

image_3_zpsb14b7f8a.jpeg

We also decide to make what were hoping will be better then a gutted stock intake manifold.

image_3copy_zpsbbeb783f.jpeg

uhhh yeah, that might do ok:clap:

That may be one of the sickest 6.4's out there. Nice work. I wish I could Tig weld like that!

awesome setup and build man. the fab works is pretty darn good too! where did you get the v band turbine housings for the S300's? are you using the 68mm turbine wheels also

again, very nice work

awesome setup and build man. the fab works is pretty darn good too! where did you get the v band turbine housings for the S300's? are you using the 68mm turbine wheels also

again, very nice work

The V-band housings are from Bullseye. As well the turbine wheels are just shy of 68mm.