6.4 twin turbo setup on a 6.0

If somebody wants to do the swap, send me pictures and I'll send you a free controller :) We can already control those chargers, but never have messed with them.

Brayden

I'm new here to CompDiesel but when I saw this thread I couldn't help but sign up :)

Are you serious about understanding how these chargers are controlled? More specifically how to convert the PWM control from a 6.0 PCM to the CAN control required for the 6.4 turbos?

I've currently got a 6.0 under construction with a set of these chargers sitting on top of it. I m jut now getting to trying to understand the control side of the equation. If I could get some help with this it would be greatly appreciated. :Cheer:

I'm new here to CompDiesel but when I saw this thread I couldn't help but sign up :)

Are you serious about understanding how these chargers are controlled? More specifically how to convert the PWM control from a 6.0 PCM to the CAN control required for the 6.4 turbos?

I've currently got a 6.0 under construction with a set of these chargers sitting on top of it. I m jut now getting to trying to understand the control side of the equation. If I could get some help with this it would be greatly appreciated. :Cheer:

pretty sure they understand how to control them :D

Forrest, do you have a 6.0 that your swapping a 6.4 set of turbo's on? GO back to the other side. These guys are trying to be serious. :doh: LOL

Forrest, do you have a 6.0 that your swapping a 6.4 set of turbo's on? GO back to the other side. These guys are trying to be serious. :doh: LOL

no, but I've got a Garrett VNT on my truck built by Fleece and controlled by a Fleece controller :thankyou2: